Our anniversary to celebrate friend's day

Sometimes we get together ignoring the expression the love to each other.
But I cannot imagine how to live on this planet without friends. I wish all my friends good health and happiness!


I remember we don't like each other when we first met.
Who knows the relationship is so close later.
If not you i'm not sure
Friends know more than the lover

We talk with each other all the night
You know all my shameful things
Buy for my good image confidential
You never share it to others to make laugh

We learn from each other
You teach me language
I teach you mathematics

When we group up and don't stay with each other

Go shopping with you on weekend
We are tired but happy.
Wear girlfriends clothes with you
We like sisters
Travel with you on holiday
Taking more photos and play crazily.
Do nails with you. 
We can help each other and do our unique nails.

Oh, yes, even better:
We can make a manicure
Together with SUNUV lamp
Without unnecessary procedures


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why our skin getting worse after makeup? In fact, it caused by the germs!

Introducing 59S Smart CPAP Mask Sanitizer

How to Choose SUNUV UV LED Nail Lamp